After monitoring purchase funnels, we noticed that this product page in particular wasn’t directing much traffic through the website. It was a page that hadn’t been changed for about 3 years and it was performing poorly.

In the following redesign, I wrote all the content, pushing clear value propositions into the headers and worked closely with our designer to build out several wireframes. After A/B testing it in Optimizely, we got these results:

  • +1030% increase in visit to the app store pages
  • +19.6% increase of clicking on product purchase intent link
  • +24.9% revenue when this page was included in a session

Note: the first image is the before the second image is the after. 

  • Before Learn About UP
  • After Learn About UP